CUTTING WITH A WATERJET
The ZIEL-PLAST company has a modern device that allows for precise cutting with a water jet. This technology, unlike other cutting methods, does not adversely affect the structure of the processed materials, which is especially important when processing thermally hardened materials. The processing temperature is relatively low, thanks to which the material is not discolored and deformed, and unnecessary material overhangs are not formed at the cut site.
With a jet of waterjet, we are able to process non-metallic materials that are beyond the reach of other cutting technologies. These include stones, ceramics and plastics.
The cutting options include materials such as:
- Steel: stainless steel, tool steel, acid-resistant steel, hardened steel and others
- Non-ferrous metals, e.g. aluminum, copper, titanium
- Glass, stained glass
- Natural stone: marble, granite, sandstone and others
- Ceramics: ceramic tiles, stoneware
- Concrete: curbs, stairs
- Plastics: polyurethane, polyamide, polycarbonate, polyethylene sheets and others
- Rubbers, sponges and foams
- Composite materials
XY working range: 3000 x 1500mm
Maximum element thickness: 450mm
Cutting accuracy: ± 0.1mm
Positioning accuracy: ± 0.02mm
Advanced machine control allows you to cut complex shapes. We execute the order on the basis of the provided pattern in the file
with the extension dxf, dwg, jpg or plt. We also offer design based on the provided guidelines.
The ZIEL-PLAST company is made up of a reliable and experienced team, thanks to which we carry out the orders entrusted to us professionally and on time.
We encourage you to use our services.